VEHICLE GUNNERY URBAN COMBAT
Do you have what it takes to defeat a vehicle ambush and escape to safety?
Experience the defensive posture from the perspective of a Close Protection team in a hostile environment as well as the aggressive posture of a Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) team.
This is like nothing you’ll see outside of an elite military training base unless it’s on the set of an action movie. In this unique experience you will learn how to engage targets from a moving vehicle under the expert tuition of specialist former-military instructors. The day begins with a session on safe equipment handling skills and familiarisation of paint-firing on a range.
Experience the exhilaration of laying down quick and accurate fire from a moving vehicle against a range of different targets using replica paint-firing assault rifles. Firing from a moving vehicle presents a unique challenge – you only get a split second to engage each target.
With the pressure cranked up, you’ll consolidate your vehicle marksmanship skills, engaging multiple targets from a moving vehicle, before learning to defeat a vehicle ambush and withdrawing safely. The day will culminate in a high-pressure final exercise of a car chase shoot-out with a prize for the best operator.
The profile…this day is intense…You’ll be avoiding being ambushed at all measures as you work your way through the complex scenarios…
- Small-team vehicle gunnery skills using replica firearms and operating from a range of vehicle types.
- Hostile Environment Close Protection vehicle skills
- SWAT team vehicle skills
- Vehicle gunnery and marksmanship
- Engagement of static targets from a moving vehicle
- Dynamic engagements of moving targets
- Mixture of vehicle types
What you’ll be doing during this day…
- Safe weapon handling skills and familiarisation of paint-firing replica C8 assault rifles on a range.
- Introduction to operating from, and engaging static targets from, a moving vehicle with your expert instructor at the wheel.
- Consolidation of vehicle marksmanship skills, engaging multiple targets from a moving vehicle. This time the pressure is cranked up a notch.
- Learn to defeat a vehicle ambush and withdraw to safety.
- Final Exercise. Maximum-pressure final exercise culminating in a car chase shoot-out.
Real world military experience…
Bringing you a range of tactical scenarios to suit all participants.
Whether you’re looking for that fully immersive, and challenging event, or just a fun day out with your friends or work colleagues.
If you’re wanting to improve and learn some fundamentals of combat, or whether you’re part of a team of individuals looking to learn some real world tactics involving Close Quarters Battle (CQB), then this is the event for you!
Ready to get your adrenaline pumping? Your next adventure awaits with this Vehicle Gunnery Urban Combat event!
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed ready for your vehicle gunnery experience to get underway. The day begins with safe equipment handling skills and familiarisation of weapons. Then, you’ll receive an introduction to engaging static targets from a moving vehicle with your expert instructor at the wheel. With the pressure cranked up a notch, you’ll consolidate your vehicle marksmanship skills and learn how to defeat a vehicle ambush before competing in a final high-pressure exercise of a car chase shoot-out.
- Vehicle Gunnery Urban Combat Experience
- Safe equipment handling and familiarisation of paint-firing equipment
- Introduction to engaging static targets from a moving vehicle
- Consolidate your vehicle marksmanship skills
- Learn how to defeat a vehicle ambush
- Final high-pressure exercise of a car chase shoot-out
- Prize for best operator of the day
- All personal protective equipment is provided
- All paintballs and pyrotechnics are included
- Experience Gift Voucher with personalised gift message
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 5ft (153cm)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6ins (198 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All participants must be able to communicate well in English
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Not sure what to get them? Looking for something special to celebrate a special occasion like Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or an Anniversary? A driving experience gift voucher is the perfect flexible present that means you’ve got them something they’ll love, and they get to choose which event they’d most like to take part in.
Take a look at our event dates or get in touch if you’d like find out more, simply contact the V-FORCE Event Bookings Team on 01874 690668 or email us at email@example.com