SUBARU RALLY DRIVING EXPERIENCE £199
Learn the fundamentals of all-wheel-drive rally driving in our awesome Subaru Impreza’s
Enjoy the thrill of power sliding around our enormous gravel skid pan rally stage as you build your confidence and speed.
Develop weight transfer techniques – the basis of gravel rally driving – to get the car sliding with precision and control.
Gain an introduction to advanced techniques including left foot braking and Scandinavian flicks.
By the end of the day you’ll feel like a stunt driver from a James Bond movie!
You’ll discover all the key techniques pro drivers use.
- Techniques that will enable you to drive on loose and low grip surfaces whilst still pushing the performance of your interceptor vehicle.
- Mastering the art of weight transfer techniques to power slide your car around corners, without spinning off
- How and when to skilfully use handbrake turns to tackle sharp corners and hairpin bends
- Welcome and passenger safety briefing
- Demo lap in our Rally Subaru Impreza
- Certification of participation
Duration – Please allow up to 4 hours at the venue from arrival to departure.
- Age: 18 or over
- Height: 5ft – 6ft 6ins (153 cm – 198 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Licence required? Yes, full UK manual driving licence held for at least 1 year must be presented on the day.
- International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English.
Check out the event details and dates below. Please note: Events always fill up fast, and there are only limited spaces available.
Not sure what to get them? Looking for something special to celebrate a special occasion like Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or an Anniversary? A driving experience gift voucher is the perfect flexible present that means you’ve got them something they’ll love, and they get to choose which event they’d most like to take part in.
Take a look at our event dates or get in touch if you’d like find out more, simply contact the V-FORCE Event Bookings Team on 01874 690668 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org