ACTION MOVIE STUNT DRIVING
Buckle up ready for an unmatched combination of Motorsport and Special Forces skills with the Action Movie Stunt Driving Experience...
The session will kick off with a skills demonstration from the expert instructors as you learn some of the best driving stunts including the J-turn and the handbrake turn to avoid trouble ahead.
You’ll also develop advanced handling techniques such as weight transfer and threshold braking.
This is where you’ll learn the evasive manoeuvres that the movies use to evade threats, including:
- The J-Turn. One of the best manoeuvres to escape from trouble ahead
- The Handbrake-turn. One of the most effective ways to avoid a head-on threat
- Advanced front wheel drive techniques including weight transfer and threshold braking
Once you’ve mastered the advanced manoeuvres, it’s time to put everything together as we prepare you for an experience you won’t forget.
Stunt handling techniques
Stunt performers need to handle equipment, so you’ll also pick up some fundamental and tactical weapon handling skills along the way.
The day will culminate with a high-intensity exercise where you’ll put your new-found knowledge to the test, speeding your way through the stunt driving stage.
With a driver of the day prize up for grabs, this is the stuff of motor enthusiasts’ dreams.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team, ready for your driving adventure to begin. The session will kick off with a skills demonstration from the expert instructor, covering some of the best driving stunts and front wheel driving techniques. You’ll also learn some fundamental and tactical skills to really get into character. The day will end with a high-intensity exercise, putting all your new-found knowledge to the test, as you speed your way through the stunt driving stage.
- Action Movie Stunt Driving Experience
- Skills demonstration from expert professional motorsport and stunt instructors
- Learn impressive driving manoeuvres like a J-Turn and Handbrake Turn
- Develop advanced front wheel drive techniques such as weight transfer
- Pick up fundamental skills
- High-intensity test of all the skills you’ve learnt
- Best Driver of the Day prize up for grabs
- Experience Gift Voucher with personalised gift message
- Tea, coffee and refreshments are available in the hospitality areas and training classrooms throughout the day
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 5ft (153cm)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6ins (198 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- A full UK manual driving licence held for at least 1 year must be presented on the day.
- International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Not sure what to get them? Looking for something special to celebrate a special occasion like Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or an Anniversary? A driving experience gift voucher is the perfect flexible present that means you’ve got them something they’ll love, and they get to choose which event they’d most like to take part in.
Take a look at our event dates or get in touch if you’d like find out more, simply contact the V-FORCE Event Bookings Team on 01874 690668 or email us at email@example.com